Thursday 1 August 2013

Owning It All.








I own myself, my thoughts, and my words. We all do? I doubt. I am the one who realized it already, most of us don’t ‘think about it’. We all have paradigms, our obsession, and our centers- around which we revolve. Cases are many, realization is less. I got to know about my center while reading ‘Seven Habits of Highly Effective Teenagers- Sean Covey’- Perspective centered, I was. What will others thing about me? How ugly would I look wearing this? And stuff. Think about your obsession? Rather be your boyfriend, parents or whosoever. Think how much obsession you have for something/somebody, helps you in your real life. To be honest, it breaks you into pieces. Go for a one minute silence and think who does own your life?  If you are not the driver then remember being a conductor only has no value. If you are God centered, remember he is the one who instruct you how to drive. Blaming him for all your foolish acts; don’t play with your sentiments please.

Be what you are, think what you can become?
Be the driver of hard work on the road of your success
BE THOUGHTS CENTERED
OWN YOURSELF COMPLETELY, BECAUSE
YOU CAN DO IT

2 comments:

  1. Love the spirit; mistakes here and there, not really too big of a problem but DO work on it. The only information wrong is the reference of the book, it's written by 'Sean Covey' not Stephen Covey. Overall a good job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jafarani.
      Sure will.
      Oh oh apologies. Thanks for correcting that.
      Thanks again :)

      Delete